THE MENTAL TRAINING COURSE GIVES THE LEADER
- Basic knowledge of how we can shape the brain through mental training and mindset.
- Opportunity to get to know themselves, their body better and to manage emotions through conscious presence.
- Knowledge of how to manage stressful thoughts and performance anxiety in players.
- Knowledge to contribute to the players' awareness of the possibilities to take care of their mental health in everyday life.
- Techniques to increase focus and concentration
- Exercises in compassion
STRUCTURE AND CONTENT OF THE TRAINING
1. on-site training in Gothenburg and the last meeting via video link. Trainers are Caroline Spännar and Elin Borg.
2. exercises that you carry out on your own with the help of recorded exercises and videos.
3. diploma after completing the training
4. access to a battery of pre-recorded exercises to carry out with your players, as well as pictures and training videos.
PARTICIPANTS TELL WHAT THEY BROUGHT WITH THEM
- Mental training exercises to do with players before a match
- Mental tools to help young people with performance anxiety
- Mental training exercises to help players stay focused throughout a training session